Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fashion/HEL LOOKS

Onda: Feel strange for seeing this post that 'onda' mention a fashion founds? (sometime, me too :P) In facts, I do love the funny trend and I would like to take part in it, sorry for making someone disappointed :P 

















www.hel-looks.com    

These are some examples of my favour guys, and the great point of this website is they will have a little bit description of the chosen guy(name & age), sometime, it shocked me that they are look older then I expect! e.g. 13 dress like 20+ but not like the HK/MK girl ><












































tell you a little secret, onda will scream when she see beautiful stuff in red(many knows already), in fact, gorgeous SHOES too! She will get crazy ga :P


> next time post sth make you feel 'shock' here, keep watching >< 
*'shock' means sth you do not expect to discover here :)

4 comments: