Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Funny/Maze Lock - guarantees you'll perish in a fire























"Is escaping your home in case of an emergency too easy? Need more of a challenge escaping during a fire? How about adding the Defendius Door Chain from Art Lebedev (maker of the Optimus Maximus). As you can see it's a maze. A maze of death. By fire. No word on price or if the damn thing is even real, but if you really want a challenge trying to get out of the house I'm your man. For $30 I'll stand in the doorway attacking you with a can of mace and taser while you try to get by. Slip me an extra fiver and I'll even bat you in the nuts a few times."

HA HA, this just make me laugh out of control when i saw it! ha ha~

"UPDATE: Turns out it was a hilarious April Fools joke! AHAHAHAHHA. So funny. *wipes tear* Thanks a lot Jack, you dick." the blogger said.

*from:
http://www.geekologie.com/2008/04/maze_lock_guarantees_youll_per.ph



2 comments:

  1. I LIKE it*

    and i think this idea can apply in the OFF button of alarm clock'

    Do u think so^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. = = why does da da disappear in here...
    Cheer up*

    I guess you are really busy and hard working.
    +OIL and miss u'

    ReplyDelete