Thursday, March 5, 2009

Red/ Oh my GoD! Is this for me?! My Dream Product Collection#05:Canon IXUS 100 IS

Onda: I just cannot believe that such design will appear in this world! So lovely!!!














Can you see? It is TOTALLY RED! (in fact, in the front face only''') This is one of the latest products release by Canon in 2009. In this collection, there are totally four color: black, sliver, gold and red. Apart from the red one, the black one is also attractive! :)




And the TVC of this collection is also look nice. In fact, I didn't own a camera before, (i just have one-sony which was given by my relatives, but it has gone for a while ><) so, i feel a little bit sad that i have missed many lovely and valuable scene in my life as i love to use image to keep memories. (common sense, huh?) In 08 summer, i have plan to buy one, and have chosen which model i want and fit my needs already, but because of it's a bit expensive, the idea has gone. I still looking for a better one(cheaper ><) and hope i can hold it on my hand ASAP ><         :)

No comments:

Post a Comment