Saturday, March 14, 2009

Video/Arkitip interviews Kyle Blue



“Kyle Blue discusses his work as the Design Director of Dwell Magazine, how lessons learned about living and working in modern spaces have influenced the organization of the Dwell offices, and what it takes to have a thriving magazine in the current publishing industry. Kyle is also a reporter for the Arkitip Intel.”

Onda: I have thought about to work in magazine studio before, may be i can say, that's my dream(before). Just feeling great for found out this video, a dream place(i mean the studio), a dream mood(seem only><), a dream work(really?) and working with passion in my life. But, in Hong Kong, or just onda, may not fit for working yet ><

After watching this video, wow, that's not a dream! but it's still far away from onda. may be a monthly magazine will be better for me(as my slow 'work speed'), or i just change my mind to having my dream studio(must have a corner, no, a wall in red!) and 'dream' projects(that's means i can do what ever i want, but i don't know how to write that idea out) ?

hope you will enjoy this video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment