Sunday, March 15, 2009

Horror Movie/THE BLOD

Onda: OH MY GOD! I just cannot believe it! I found this movie poster, this is one of  the horror movies i watched when i was little, really young!! i think i was 5-6 years old only when i watched this film. And this is the 1988 version, there is a older version, made in 1958! But i watched the 1988's one.

I don't know why my parent would let me watch this kind of movie, as when i watched some clip from this movie now, i'm really scared! So terrible><>

If you want to know more about what i m talking about, check this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AASYGG7mrw&feature=related

But, beware of this scary scene, really!























***and one more thing, if u are same as me, have seen this movie before, please drop me a comment, :) i do want to find someone who like me, has watched this when they were little!

No comments:

Post a Comment